Job Title: LM490: Associate Account Exec
Job Requisition Number: RC207450
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Account Executive
Time Type: Full Time
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent preferred. One (1) year sales-related experience preferred. Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and execute sales strategies. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self motivated. Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize. Strong human relations and negotiation skills. Computer literate. Knowledge of English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013