Job Title: LM021: Service Agent I
Job Requisition Number: RC209987
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Service Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Calle 5 No. 24 Locales F y G
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
High School degree/Equivalent. Previous clerical or customer service experience in a service environment. Good general office skills required including typing, filing and computer literacy. Excellent communication, organizational and human relations skills. Clear and articulate speaking voice. Clean cut and neat appearance. Ability to successfully complete the Reading, Listening, Sorting and Math sections of the Basic Skills Test. Ability to lift 70 lbs (32 kgs) and to maneuver any single package weighing up to 150 lbs. (68 kgs) with appropriate equipment. Spoken and written fluency in local language and demonstrated basic English language. Able to work variable shifts.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013