Job Title: LM482: Global Sales Executive
Job Requisition Number: RC211129
Job Family: FXE-LAC: GSE: Account Executive
Time Type: Full Time
Prolongacion Rio de la Loza s/n, CEDIS 3B Lote 15
Estado de Mexico, Estado de México 54713
Bachelor's degree/equivalent, preferably in business administration, with a major in marketing or finance. Five (5) years professional, commercial, or industrial sales experience required. Demonstrated ability to achieve major account sales goals and to plan and execute major customer sales strategies. Strong human relations, communication, and negotiation skills. Heavy overnight travel required. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013