Job Title: LM012 Handler III-6
Job Requisition Number: RC216921
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Handler
Time Type: Full Time
Aeropuerto Internacional de Tijuana
Colonia Nueva Tijuana, 22435
High School Degree/ Equivalent. A safety conscious person with the ability to lift 75 lbs and to maneuver any single package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment. Valid Drivers License and good driving record. Experience operating ramp and warehouse equipments preferred. General vehicle maintenance a plus and power and hand tools experience preferred. Basic English Skills.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013