Job Title: LM281: Customs Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC215983
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Customs Broker
Time Type: Full Time
Blvd Miguel Aleman sn
Toluca, Estado de México 50200
High School degree/Equivalent. Two (2) years experience in international freight/cargo customs policies, procedures, rules, and laws. Knowledge of airport and customs clearance procedures preferred. Personable and good written and verbal communication skills. Drivers license. General office skills and computer literate. CRT experience preferred. Customs-specific English required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013