Job Title: LM235: Invoicing Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC228737
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Invoicing Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Aeropuerto Internacional de Tijuana
Colonia Nueva Tijuana, 22435
High School Graduate/Equivalent. Two (2) Years of college in Accounting or Business preferred. Two (2) years experience in Billing or Accounts Receivable. Excellent customer service and communications skills (oral and written). Clear and articulate speaking voice. Light typing (35 WPM) and experience operating a CRT. Word-processing and Spreadsheets experience is required. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013