Job Title: LM404: Financial Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC233457
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Financial Analysis
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in Finance, Business, or related discipline. MBA preferred. Three (3) years experience in business planning, performance analysis and performance reporting for budgeting. Experience in computer modeling and knowledge of applicable programming languages. Analytical, human relations to work across functional teams. Presentation and communication skills. Fluency in English, Spanish is a must. Special Note: The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other related duties as assigned. At certain times very specific technical experience may be required to meet corporate needs. When these requirements are identified, they will be included on the personnel requisition for posting/ advertising purposes.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013