Job Title: LM831: Mgr Controller
Job Requisition Number: RC186748
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Management Finance
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
A Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, required. Professional certification preferred. Seven (7) years professional payroll and accounting experience is required, with Management and multinational experience preferred. Knowledge of fiscal and legal requirements to support company's goals is required. Strong management, human relations, communications, and leadership skills are required. Customer service and sales-related experience are preferred. Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required. managing large payroll experience required (over 5,000 employees). Social security, local payroll taxes, D-3 knowledge is required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013