Job Title: LM480: Sales/Service Coordinator
Job Requisition Number: RC241997
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Sales/Service Coordinator
Time Type: Full Time
Parque Logistico San Martin Obispo Park II
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de México 54769
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
Two (2) years college/Equivalent. Three (3) years sales administration or customer contact experience. Knowledge of pricing, billing, invoice adjustments, collections, and sales techniques preferred. Must posses strong verbal, written, and communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize large amounts of information. Written and oral bilingual skills (English and local language) required. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013