Job Title: Sr Supply Chain Specialist (Sourcing & Procurement)
Job Requisition Number: RC235025
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Chain Spec
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Mariano Otero No. 879
Guadalajara, Jalisco 44900
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, law mathematics or equivalent work experience. Five years professional buying experience in a professional procurement function. Experience in negotiations, selection processes, contract formulation and broad commodity acquisitions. Knowledge of procurement computer systems and related interfacing systems. Strong negotiation, human relations, analytical and communications skills required. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013