LM040:In-House Service Agent
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-65569
Job Title: LM040:In-House Service Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC76345
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Service Agent
Time Type: Part Time
Aeropuerto Int'l Miguel
High School degree/Equivalent. Previous clerical or customer service experience in a service environment. Average general office skills required including typing, filing, and computer programs. Good communication and human relations skills. Clear and articulate speaking voice. Clean cut and neat appearance. Ability to prioritize. Spoken and written fluency in English as well as local language. Ability to work various shifts.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013