Requisition ID: POSTING-3-65937
Job Title: LM036:Courier II
Job Requisition Number: RC73831
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Courier
Time Type: Full Time
Oriente 233 No. 203 esq. Sur 8
Mexico, Distrito Federal 8500
High School degree/Equivalent. Must possess appropriate license for vehicle assigned in accordance with specific country regulations. Good driving record. Neat and clean cut appearance. Good verbal and writing communication skills, human relations, and team player. Must be 21 years old or over. Must be able to successfully complete Reading, Map Reading, Sorting, and math sections of the Basic Skills Test. Ability to lift 70 lbs. (32kgs) and to maneuver and single package weighing up to 150 lbs. (68kgs) with appropriate equipment. Customer orientated with good organizational skills. Must be able to work variable shifts. Basic English skills preferred.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013