LM530: Sr Supply Chain Spec
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-76474
Job Title: LM530: Sr Supply Chain Spec
Job Requisition Number: RC89686
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Chain Spec
Time Type: Full Time
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, law mathematics or equivalent work experience. Five years professional buying experience in a professional procurement function. Experience in negotiations, selection processes, contract formulation and broad commodity acquisitions. Knowledge of procurement computer systems and related interfacing systems. Strong negotiation, human relations, analytical and communications skills required. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013