Requisition ID: POSTING-3-80386
Job Title: VNFXEL: Vendor
Job Requisition Number: RC97886
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Contingent Worker
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 1210
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in accounting, administrator, information systems, project management, or related analytical fields.
- Two (2) years of professional experience in accounting, finance, business consulting, information systems consulting, project management, or similar quantitative business analysis.
- Preferred knowledge of advance excel, macros, computer database.
- Strong quantitative/data analysis skills or business analysis.
- Strong analytical, project management, human relations, customer oriented and communication skills.
- Oral and written English language skills.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013