Requisition ID: POSTING-3-90264
Job Title: LB717:Md Marketing
Job Requisition Number: RC99808
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Management Marketing
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Marginal Direita, 2500
Sao Paulo, São Paulo 05118-100
1. Selects, motivates, and trains a staff of Marketing Managers and professionals. Administers operating expense budget.
2. Develops key business strategies for Brazil in conjunction with peer divisional MDs to support business goals.
3. Identifies and analyzes key opportunities in terms of profit, expense, financial impact, service impact, customer satisfaction & competitive pressure.
4. Ensures timely implementation of projects between Sales, Customer Service, Engineering, Finance, and Operations.
5. Selects, hires and directs advertising, promotion public relations and research agencies as required within Brazil. Manages all advertising agency relationship to ensure outstanding creative strategy development and execution. Monitors contracts to ensure compliance.
6. Evaluates and recommends actions related to specific requirements for Brazil identity and public relations activities.
7. Identifies areas for market research and data analysis. Understands key information needs and how they relate to business performance.
8. Monitors the results of marketing campaigns and programs. Keeps strategies on course to maximize trends and recommends alternative courses of action to improve performance.
9. Directs all new product development and service enhancement activities.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013