LM40D: Financial Project Advisor
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-90551
Job Title: LM40D: Financial Project Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC61544
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Financial Project Mgmt
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent. MBA preferred. Six (6) years Accounting / Financial and Internal controls analysis experience. Experience in project management. Multinational experience preferred. Knowledge of fiscal and legal requirements to support company's goals. Knowledge of USGAAP/IFRS. Strong human relations, communications, planning, analytical, and negotiation skills. Fluent in English (verbal and written).
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013