LM771:Sr Mgr Ops II
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-92370
Job Title: LM771:Sr Mgr Ops II
Job Requisition Number: RC106557
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Ops II
Time Type: Full Time
Prolongacion Rio de la Loza s/n, CEDIS 3B Lote 15
Estado de Mexico, Estado de México 54713
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Five (5) years related business experience, preferably two (2) years of which is in station operations, and including one (1) year management experience, is required. Knowledge of FedEx field operations, features of service, systems, policies and procedures, and technical proficiency in all ground interface operations are required. Strong basic management, human relations, and communication skills are required. Fluency in English and country’s language is required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013