LM010: Ramp Agent
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-99142
Job Title: LM010: Ramp Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC114622
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Ramp Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Carretera Estatal 200
Querétaro, Querétaro 76295
High School degree/Equivalent. Prior experience in an airport ramp procedures and aircraft ground support preferred. Valid driver's license. Knowledgeable of company services and products preferred. Ability to lift 75 lbs and to maneuver any single package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment. Successful completion of approved Company Ramp Agent Training Course. Excellent written and verbal communications skills and valid driver's license. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013