Requisition ID: RC20352-2
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC20352
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Financial Analysis
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 1210
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in Finance, Business, or related discipline. MBA preferred. Six (6) years experience in business planning and analysis and performance reporting for budgeting. Experience in computer modeling and knowledge of applicable programming languages. Knowledge of respective operations area preferred. Strong analytical, human relations, and communication skills. Special Note: The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other related duties as assigned. At certain times very specific technical experience may be required to meet corporate needs. When these requirements are identified, they will be included on the personnel requisition for posting/ advertising purposes.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013