Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
LM562: Industrial Engineer
Requisition ID: RC31164
Job Title: LM562: Industrial Engineer
Job Requisition Number: RC31164
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Engineer
Time Type: Full Time
Blvd. Díaz Ordaz km 3.33
Monterrey, Nuevo León 64000
Calle B 506 Lote 4 Mz 75
Apodaca, Nuevo León 66600
1. Prepares and monitors short term and long range plans regarding expansion procedures, staffing, equipment, vehicles and products at the operations.
2. Assists in providing technical training to personnel in workshops, seminars and on-the-job training session in such areas as operations, manning, MIS, contingency planning, productivity, cost effectiveness and manpower scheduling.
3. Monitors productivity, service and cost performance in all areas of operations and assists personnel in implementing required changes.
4. Maintains communication between operations and corporate departments to provide technical expertise relating to facility requests, including lease termination,
5. Assists in studies designed to implement sound, innovative engineering concepts into operations and thus produce benefits for FedEx and our customers.
6. Prepares management information systems to aid in the control and development of the operations goals.
7. Participates in special staff support projects.
8. Ensures that operating plans comply with safety and legal standards.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013