Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: RC32366-1
Job Title: LM302:Clearance Spec
Job Requisition Number: RC32366
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Ops Clerical
Time Type: Full Time
Blvd Miguel Aleman sn
Toluca, Estado de México 50200
High School degree/Equivalent. Two (2) years experience in a freight/cargo customs environment. Knowledge of FedEx applications (VISA, CAGE, COSMOS,…) required.. Personable and good written and verbal communication skills. General office skills and computer literate. CRT experience preferred. Good English Skills.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013