Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
LM529:Supply Chain Specialist
Requisition ID: RC40042-1
Job Title: LM529:Supply Chain Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC40042
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Chain Specialist
Time Type: Full Time
Prolongacion Rio de la Loza s/n, CEDIS 3B Lote 15
Estado de Mexico, Estado de México 54713
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, mathematics or equivalent work experience. Three (3) years professional in customer experience in a supply chain function. Experience in negotiations and customer service. Knowledge of supply chain computer systems and related interfacing systems. Strong negotiation, skills in follow up, customer service, human relations, analytical, proper spelling habilities and communications skills required. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013