Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
LM040: In-House Service Agent
Requisition ID: RC43378
Job Title: LM040: In-House Service Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC43378
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Service Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Calle B 506 Lote 4 Mz 75
Apodaca, Nuevo León 66600
1. Ensures customer information is properly documented and entered into the system on a timely basis.
2. Types or otherwise prepares various operations and customer’s reports.
3. Ensures all shipments are manifested, and if they are not, then reports them to the responsible area.
4. Audits all records and files as assigned to compile all necessary data.
5. Handles customers with non-document packages in cage.
6. Provides current package status updates and basic follow-up activity, monitors shipment movement, and interprets COSMOS global scan updates.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013