Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
LM798:Sr Mgr Ops I
Requisition ID: RC45440-1
Job Title: LM798:Sr Mgr Ops I
Job Requisition Number: RC45440
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Management Ops
Time Type: Full Time
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Five (5) years related business experience, preferably two (2) years of which is in station operations, and including one (1) year management experience, is required. Knowledge of FedEx field operations, features of service, systems, policies and procedures, and technical proficiency in all ground interface operations are required. Strong basic management, human relations, and communication skills are required. Fluency in English and country’s language is required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013