Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
LM307: Station Coordinator
Requisition ID: RC46000
Job Title: LM307: Station Coordinator
Job Requisition Number: RC46000
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Station Coordinator
Time Type: Full Time
Carretera Estatal 200
Querétaro, Querétaro 76295
High School degree/Equivalent. Five (5) years in International freight/cargo customs policies, procedures, rules, and laws. Customs Certification and/or License. Knowledge of airport and customs clearance procedures preferred. Personable and good written and verbal communication skills. Good planning and analytical skills. Able to coordinate multiple activities at a time. Drivers license required. English as a second language required/
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013