Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
LM449:Safety Specialist / MXSC
Requisition ID: RC47104-1
Job Title: LM449:Safety Specialist / MXSC
Job Requisition Number: RC47104
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Safety
Time Type: Full Time
Oriente 233 No. 203 esq. Sur 8
Mexico, Distrito Federal 8500
Bachelor's degree/equivalent. Two (2) years professional experience in one or more of the following areas with demonstrated knowledge in the majority of the remaining areas: vehicle safety, dangerous goods, industrial/occupational safety, or fire prevention/ protection. Knowledge of OSHA, DOT, and BMSC regulations. Good investigative, analytical, and communication skills. Fluency in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013