Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: RC58727
Job Title: LM223:Customer Rep-DXP
Job Requisition Number: RC58727
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Customer Representative
Time Type: Part Time
Parque Logistico San Martin Obispo Park II
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de México 54769
High School Degree / Equivalent. Good general typing skills required. Must be computer literate. Clear and articulate speaking voice. Excellent human relations, communication, and telephones etiquette skills. Must successfully complete the Reading, Listening and Math Sections of the Basic Skills Test. Ability to understand English as determined by results on TOEIC exam-450 points. Ability to work variable shifts.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013