Job Title: LC490:Associate Account Exec
Job Requisition Number: RC66133
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Account Executive
Time Type: Full Time
Santa Catalina de Chena 1001
Santiago, Region Metropolitana de Santiago 8060103
1. Using structured sales techniques, follows up on sales leads and makes cold calls on potential customers in a defined territory.
2. Makes sales contacts and researches customer needs to develop business opportunities with potential prospects.
3. Closes profitable business that supports business objectives.
4. Develops and implements a sales work plan and schedule that ensures minimum attainment of all required sales activities including sales calls, service calls, proposal presentation, as well as any other sales activities defined by FedEx management.
5. Develop and maintain a territory intelligence system that records, stores, and reports all sales activities, account information, market place and industry information, and competitive information as well as any other information deemed necessary by FedEx management.
6. Seeks support to resolve customer problem resolution activities and ensure a timely follow-up.
7. Supports divisional tracking of performance by timely submission of all sales related reports required
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013