Requisition ID: RC71252-1
Job Title: LP308:Customs Coordinator
Job Requisition Number: RC71252
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Customs Broker
Time Type: Full Time
Ramp FedEx Office
Panama City, Comarca de San Blas (obsolete)
Associate’s degree/Equivalent work experience plus five (5) years experience in a customs environment working with diverse types of international freight is required. Knowledge of country’s customs service regulations and legislation for inbound and outbound clearance is necessary. Good planning analytical, and communication skills required. Computer literate. Fluency in English as well as local language is required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013