Requisition ID: RC75686
Job Title: LM478:Communications Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC75686
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Communication
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 1210
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or related discipline. Three years of professional work experience in Marketing and general experience in communications/public relations. Ability to study complex data and convert it into practical communication strategies. Strong written and oral communication. Knowledge of media and media relations tactics. Strong presentation skills. Experience in agency management. Strong analytical, problem-solving, organization, creativity, and human relations skills. Able to work independently. Travel required. Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish preferred.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013