Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Corporate HR Business Partner / Sr. Corporate HR Business Partner
Requisition ID: 25736-296835
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Professional
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for leading proactive employee relations inititiaves and related projects for assigned businesses, and collaborating with HR communities of expertise to identify and implement HR solutions for the business . The HR Business Partner applies Human Resources working knowledge including internal HR policies and procedures and Federal and State laws regarding employment practices in order to support the organization.
• Applies working knowledge of HR practices, guidelines and regulations to monitor and provide business guidance regarding compliance with all employment laws, regulations and FedEx Ground policies, procedures and processes.
• Attends department staff meetings and develops business acumen to partner with assigned business areas to understand goals/strategy and ways HR can support and deliver information
• Collaborates with HR communities of expertise (University, Compensation, Diversity, Process Effectiveness,etc.) to support talent review, positive employee relations, engagement, training, merit, audits or other HR initiatives to deliver to the business. May also collaborate with HR specialist groups on specific adhoc business issues/requests
• Acts as a subject matter expert for managers and employees on Company policies and procedures, performance management, employee relations, engagement, development, compensation, and other HR related topics.
• Provides employee relations consultation to management and responds to employee inquires, including identifying issues and/or conducting investigations in a timely/appropriate manner providing recommendations for next steps.
• Creates and delivers presentations/training on various HR related topics to all levels of management and employees.
• May be involved in cross-HR projects to offer business and/or Corporate HR Service Delivery perspectives
• Engages with officers and directors on numerous HR related topics to support areas of responsibility
• May support the Corporate/Sr Recruiter in recruiting activities, outreach events, mentoring on the corporate recruitment plan and making fair/equitable compensation recommendations on an as needed basis
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or related discipline required. In lieu of degree, a HS diploma/GED and 4 (four) years additional experience in HR as a generalist/employee relations or (to include FXG Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC)) will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Two (2) years professional HR experience in an HR Generalist and/or Business Partner role required
• Combined generalist, employee relations and recruiting experience preferred.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• A working knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information to all levels of management
• Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and work independently in responding to day to day functional needs
• Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals
• Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgement and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office and web-based applications
• Ability to work day, evening and overnight hours as business needs dictate
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred
Other Job Description Information
This is a job family position with two levels. Position can be filled as either a Corporate HR Business Partner or a Sr Corporate HR Business Partner, based on experience, and will be domiciled in Milwaukee, WI% of Travel for the Position: 0-25%
Address: 17950 W Corporate Drive
Zip Code: 53045
Search Engine Description: Human Resources
Domicile Location: PSPH
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce