Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Portfolio Program Manager
Requisition ID: 25736-304405
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Professional
The Portfolio Program Manager ensures the synchronization, communication and business relationship of the portfolio strategies from the GPSC and that translation across Value Streams. Manages the deconstruction of Epics (largest/most important initiatives) from the portfolio Kanban through further definition, prioritization and impact assessment to the value streams. Identifies where the Epic prioritization is slotted on the Kanban and reports on the movement and progress status and risks from the backlog to the governing bodies.
• Through knowledge of portfolio view of initiatives and objectives, identifies work dependencies and synchronization across value streams
• Assures that the business priorities are visible, established and communicated in a way to optimize efficiency
• Facilitates weekly cross-value stream meetings to ensure alignment of dependencies and prioritization of initiatives supporting the Epics
• Updates, tracks, communicates status of initiatives through the Kanban phases and monitors timing of release milestones
• Works to coordinate and standardize metrics to be presented both to the GPE, value streams and other governing bodies
• Coordinates all FXG portfolio level ceremonies that cross value streams and Product Management
• Creates and documents shared process management for the GPE
• Assists the Manager – Portfolio Execution Office with issues and escalating to Epic Owners or executive management as needed to help facilitate release or project completion
• Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related discipline required. An MBA is preferred
• Five (5) years experience required in a technical or professional position with at least two (2) years leading end-to-end cross-functional projects.
• Two (2) years SAFe/Agile/Lean experience required
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• A strong knowledge of overall strategic company initiatives and how implementation will be accomplished through the various value streams required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain and present complex information to all levels
• Strong business acumen and the ability to understand the larger company strategy
• Strong influencing skills to help guide strategic initiatives without ownership
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Search Engine Description: Engineering
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce