Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
OCM Program Manager
Requisition ID: 25736-304406
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Professional
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) Program Manager is the champion of the Business Agility Organizational Change Management Process. Serves as the SAFe/Agile subject matter expert in the areas of process and project management. This role will be involved with overall change management planning with other positions involved in the change management (value stream change management, etc.) initiatives for the SAFe/Agile philosophy.
• Promotes and educates use of SAFe/Agile, project management and change management processes, procedures, methodologies and documentation
• Develops and supports the change management processes for the GPE transition and for value stream employees
• Manages the OCM Committee Process
• Develops and presents change management readiness recommendations to GPE
• Collaborates with cross opco PMOs to implement common methodologies, cross-functional planning activities, and best practices.
• Provides feedback on SAFe/Agile skills to those implementing change management in the value streams and GPE Office for developmental and training plans.
• Designs, implements, and SAFe/Agile framework, tools, and training materials.
• Facilitates SAFe/Agile training modules
• Provides internal consulting and OCM services as requested by GPE Office and/or leadership for strategic initiatives.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Business or related discipline required. An MBA is preferred
• Two (2) years’ experience leading cross-functional project teams required
• Two (2) years SAFe/Agile/Lean experience required
• Change management certification preferred
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Strong knowledge of SAFe/Agile philosophy and application
• A strong knowledge of overall strategic company initiatives and the change management required for implementation by various Business Agility Roles
• Strong knowledge of project management software and tools
• Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain and present complex information to all levels
• Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Search Engine Description: Engineering
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce