Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst Ground Portfolio Execution Office
Requisition ID: 25736-304440
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
Determines appropriate sources to gather diverse Business Agility data for assembly, interpretation, analysis and identification of trends to present high-level analysis to assist in guiding business decisions. The interaction for this data collection could be from the Manager – Portfolio Execution, Business Architects, Portfolio Product Manager, Product Managers, etc., as well as leadership, to deliver information regarding the status of strategic initiatives to leadership and from leadership back to the Portfolio and Values Stream Business Agility Teams.
• Collaborates with members of the Ground Portfolio Execution (GPE) team, the Ground Portfolio Execution Office, the Agile Enablement Office, Business Architects, Value Stream participants, Strategy, Finance and Information Technology (IT) for relevant data for analysis
• Collects, compiles, and analyzes high volumes of data regarding AGILE performance metrics (i.e.Kanban updates, backlog, value stream epic and story updates, burn up charts) and business outcomes tied to FXG Portfolio Epics
• Interprets data and builds reports into relevant organized content to support GPE team in presenting specific valuable information in regard to the FXG portfolio to ensure visibility to “demand,” a common fact base to make prioritization decisions, ongoing measurement of iteration key metrics, and financial results
• Applies and integrates statistical, mathematical and business analytic skills to manage and manipulate complex high volume data from a variety of sources
• Develops visual “stories” that depict the outcome of data analysis for presentations and to guide others in understanding complex information to make decisions (i.e. prioritization tradeoffs)
• Creates and maintains administrative processes and business requirements to support processes and/or systems
• Identifies improvement opportunities for internal department work processes through applied technology (e.g., reports automations)
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Analytics, Statistics, Information Technology or related field required; in addition to Minimum Experience, high school diploma or GED and four (4) years’ experience in Business, Statistics, Information Technology, or related area is accepted in lieu of degree.
• Two (2) years’ experience in data analysis or analytics with advanced to expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel will be required.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• High level software and reporting skills with advanced to expert level Excel proficiency required
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
• Presentation skills necessary to develop information from data interpretation to present to all levels of management and professionals
• Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs.
• Ability to act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
• Knowledge of concepts, practices, policies and procedures used in SAFe/Agile
Other Job Description Information
This position can be domiciled in Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI.% of Travel for the Position: <25%
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Search Engine Description: Engineering
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce