Linehaul Support Admin I - III (Senior)
Requisition ID: 25736-313229
Position Type: Part Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
Provides Linehaul related administrative support to FedEx Ground (FXG) field operations, other FedEx Operational Companies (OpCo’s), Pittsburgh General Headquarters (PGH) departments, outside vendors, and government agencies.
• Performs all administrative functions for the FXG contractor tractor addition and approval process (e.g., initial base plate registration and renewal process). • Processes and maintains the titling and registration of company-owned trailers as well as company and contractor equipment rentals. • Distributes and audits the usage of toll cards/transponders. • Enters and maintains approved routes in FXG Transportation Management System (TMS). • Conducts Control Self Monitoring (CSM) audit tests. • Reconciles, validates, and processes invoices and citations for payment (i.e., tolls and toll citations). • Orders and distributes all permits required to operate vehicles in various states which include annual renewals. • Collects data and prepares the reporting of purchased cost to management and accounting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. • Provides telephone support and assist with questions that arise from the field personnel and contractors. • Coordinates with other departments within PGH, other OpCo’s, and field operations.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• None required
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications. • Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information. • Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs. • Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions. • Ability to develop effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information.
Other Job Description Information
* Position 1 schedule is Tuesday - Friday 11am-6pm
* Position 2 schedule is Monday - Thursday 11am-6pm
* This position may be domiciled at Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Search Engine Description: Administrative
Supply Chain & Logistics
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce