Information Security Analyst- CDAS
Requisition ID: 25736-319835
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
Provides subject matter expert support for security issue resolution. Analyzes and provisions highly customized PeopleSoft security access in CDAS for FedEx Ground, etc. Completes system access review on an outgoing basis. Assumes responsibility for maintaining current status of security policy and procedure, within that CDAS function and as it relates to corporate requirements. Interfaces with other corporate functional areas to ensure completion of CDAS security project requirements and all aspects of security access.
• Resolves Incident Ticket Requests through evaluation and resolution of CDAS System access issues for existing roles that have immediate impact on operations and processing.
• Processes E-Requests within the time frame specified and approved by the business area. This primarily includes evaluation and completion of new requests for CDAS System access that have immediate and consequential impact on operations and processing.
• Reviews CDAS system access by completing formal on-going reviews of CDAS System access in order to eliminate and prohibit duplicative roles and permissions within the System Access Database.
• Completes new station set-up by establishing CDAS System access for new field location set-ups in accordance with standard security tree format.
• Reviews and develops CDAS System and network policies and procedures in a manner that conforms to corporate guidelines and operational requirements additionally conducts internal and external security audits.
• Completes project requirements to satisfy special demands and stipulations including modifications of job code security structure to satisfy statutory requirements.
• Collaborates with IT regarding CDAS system design, IT installs, and supports execution of changes in system impacting CDAS security, other business units, and CDAS security role structures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field required; in addition to Minimum Experience, high school degree or GED and four (4) years’ experience in financial technology systems or related area is accepted in lieu of degree.
• Two (2) years’ experience required in Security system or related area. PeopleSoft Experience preferred.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Working knowledge of Peoplesoft/CDAS system
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office Software a web-based application
• Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in fast paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
• Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
• Working knowledge of SQL and query writing.
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Contractor Relations