Talent Acquisition Analyst
Requisition ID: 25736-327589
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
The purpose of this position is to provide reporting, data analysis, actionable insights and expertise in support of all aspects of the Talent Acquisition function. Data must be interpreted and presented to leadership and/or business partners as needed in order to guide business decisions. This includes creating and producing regularly - scheduled and ad-hoc reports, developing KPIs, scorecards and dashboards, as well as building high-level data models and summaries. Must be able to pull and merge data from core HR systems, such as IBM BrassRing, PeopleSoft, and other sources to identify possible issues and trends to assist in recommendations to business partners. The position requires in-depth familiarity with sourcing and selection processes and initiatives to ensure relevance and accuracy of data and analysis.
• Builds, runs, reviews, and publishes regulary-scheduled and ad-hoc reports detailing performance of the sourcing and selection process or supporting research or executive iniatives. Identifies trends & anomalies, identifies relationships between process changes and performance data. Automates and improves reporting wherever possible and provides training to others on reporting.
• Builds subject matter expertise in all sourcing/recruiting related analytics tools, including Jibe, Indeed, Career Builder Analytics and CEB. Understands how to mine the tools for valuable information.
• Identifies and builds solutions to address any Talent Acquisition needs, indluding tracking mechanisms and tools to assist customers in the recuriting process from end-to-end.
• Analyzes changes in outcomes of the sourcing & selection process and identifies the most likley causal factors. Thoroughly understands goals and strategies of Talent Acqusition department and provides data-driven recommendations to the Talent Acquisition Team, HR Service Delivery and management for progress toward those goals.
• Works with other HR analysts across the company to provide holistic insights and present findings to management. This includes merging info provided from various sources and collaborating with the company owners of those systems to receive and interpret information.
• Provides market trends in Talent Acquisition and research best options of solutions to provide sourcing/recruiting insights
• Identify and lead cross-functional groups as needed to develp Talent Acqusition initiatives
• Serves as functional expert on the sourcing and selection process and, particularly, correct use of the Applicant Tracking System to facilitate that process.
• Conducts reviews of applicant criminal background checks as part of the individualized assessment process.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or any quantitative field required. In addition to Minimum Experience, high school diploma or GED and four (4) years related analysis or reporting experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree. Master’s degree preferred
• Four (4) years experience required in an analytical field with in significant report writing, data analysis, analytics, predictive modeling/forecasting responsibilities required. Two (2) years experience required in an analytical field in significant report writing, data analysis, analytics, predictive modeling/forecasting responsibilities with preferred degree. Analysis performed in support of high-volume, multi-site HR processes is preferred
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Microsoft Office, including high degree of proficiency with Excel. Macro creation is not required but is preferred.
• Working knowledge of SAS (Enterprise Guide) preferred
• Either experience with applicant tracking and/or sourcing processes or applicant tracking system experience, as HR practitioner and/or designer of reports/queries is required. IBM Kenexa BrassRing system experience is most relevant, other systems helpful.
• Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
• Knowledge of concepts, practices, policies and procedures related to internal and external factors influencing Talent Acquisition and using that information to inform insights and reporting
• Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver information to groups or all levels of individuals
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information and to communicate with all levels of management.
• Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan resources to meet deadlines and goals and work independently in responding to day-to-day functional needs.
• Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Human Resources