Internal Control Analyst II- III
Requisition ID: 25736-329560
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Professional
Analyzes internal control functions at FedEx Ground and FedEx SmartPost by performing root cause analysis and recommend corrective courses of action to management.
• Provides internal control consultation to application development teams, corrective action teams, control self-monitoring teams, and management.
• Leads internal control reviews, projects and cross-functional teams.
• Oversees small-medium projects and initiatives; facilitates team efforts, helps to define project goals, establishes timelines, indentifies resource requirements and planning.
• Drafts and recommends policies and procedures changes.
• Conducts control self-monitoring training for all levels.
• Develops applications and automates manual processes.
• Develops and executes self-audit applications to identify control weaknesses and compliance reporting.
• Challenges Sarbanes-Oxley documentation, performs testing, and assists with corrective actions.
• Maintains strong internal control and regulatory awareness.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Criminology, or related field required; or in addition to Minimum Experience, high school degree or GED and four (4) years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
• Three (3) years experience required in audit, internal controls, compliance, finance, recovery, contract management, asset protection, FedEx operations, Settlement or related area.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA),Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), and/or Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA) certifications preferred.
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
• Knowledge with audit/data analysis software tools.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
• Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
• Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
• Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
• Ability to develop effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information.
Other Job Description Information
This position reports to the Manager, Internal Control Analysis within the Corporate Controls group of the Internal Control Analysis department. This position will primarily have involvement with the administration of the Corporate Control Self-Monitoring (CSM) program.
•Ability to evaluate internal controls and make recommendations for improvement
•Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
•Experience with corporate departmental and process audits
•Strong project management skills
This position is domiciled in Pittsburgh, PA
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Accounting/Finance