International Support Administrator
Requisition ID: 25736-333318
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
The International Support Administrator supports administrative functions pertaining to the International Ground operations and regulatory compliance. This role will be responsible for monitoring and responding to all inquiries from the Customs Brokerage community, supporting the FedEx Brokerage Connection Portal and shipment advisement process. In addition, the position will assist with regulatory compliance initiatives, including but not limited to screening international shipments, audits and running reports.
• Monitors and responds to broker inquiries upwards of 200+ daily inquiries to assist with shipment assistance to clear customs, establishing access to portal, assistance with visibility to shipments in the portal and assisting route shipments in error to the proper stakeholders
• Performs shipment screenings for unique international shipments – follows requirements to move a shipment through delivery or return to sender based on detailed instructions and using a database to change requirements
• Assists with regulatory audits and compliance initiatives
• Runs and posts reports
• Performs business side user testing FedEx Broker Connection
•Performs other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
• Two (2) years experience working in an administrative function, including customer correspondence (phone and e-mail), assisting with audits and working with established computer databases/tools required. A related administrative Associate’s Degree will serve as the equivalent of the two years required experience.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Microsoft Access preferred
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Administrative