Sr. Corporate Recruiter
Requisition ID: 25736-334939
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
The Sr. Corporate Recruiter will provide daily support in the areas of sourcing, recruiting, developing compensation offers, administration relative to the hiring of all levels of professional positions within the corporate offices. They will serve as the subject matter expert with all recruitment activities for the corporate offices.
• Responsible for the recruitment strategy of the corporate offices
• Coordinates and/or conducts full cycle recruiting and hiring process for identified positions within the corporate reporting structure. Specifically handles corporate manager and above positions and more complex foreign national green card postings to ensure proper process administration in partnership with business partners, hiring managers and compliance with company policy and procedure.
• Sources candidates to coordinate screening, interview scheduling, conducting interviews and making recommendations for hires, including proper ongoing file maintenance and appropriate disposition of all candidates.
• Develops compensation offers for positions using Compensation guidelines and consultation with appropriate stakeholders and Compensation
• Coordinates the new hire orientation process, including scheduling the orientation, ensuring accurate new hire paperwork completion and creating the employee file.
• Participates in recruiting events such as attending job fairs and monthly outreach events and builds strategic business relationships with recruiting contacts. Supports the overall recruitment strategy, including targeted recruitment activities, in collaboration with the corporate recruitment plan.
• Builds and supports business relationships with outreach organizations in furtherance of the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
• Lead responsibility for the intern/co-op program at the corporate headquarters
• Serves as an ambassador of the employee experience
• Supports HR Business Partners with completion of HR assessments when needed
A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or a related discipline is required. In lieu of degree, a high school diploma/GED is required with an additional 4 (four) years experience in professional recruiting, corporate recruiting preferred.
• 5 (five) years recruitment of professional positions is required (to include FXG Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC)) or related area required.
• Corporate recruitment experience is preferred
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
• Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
• Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs.
• Ability to analyze, review, and make recommendations.
• Knowledge of concepts, practices, policies, and procedures, related to field operations and Human Resources preferred.
• Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding employment and general personnel practices, recruitment/employment practices, compensation and benefits administration.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
Other Job Description Information
This position will be domiciled in Moon Township, PA% of Travel for the Position: 0-25%
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Human Resources