Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
Provides support to the HR Business Partner and Hub Manager with all daily human resources administrative and recruiting duties. Must maintain confidentiality and perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. This is a temporary position for current Package Handler - Parcel Assistants and Parcel Sorters moving into a clerical role during the peak season.
• Provides applications for external applicants and current temporary agency employees. Answers basic questions regarding available shifts, pay, interview process, etc.
• Maintains and communicates interview schedule and feedback for all open positions in the hub.
• Completes Form I-9 and eVerify process for new hires.
• Schedules and facilitates new hire orientation.
• Processes background checks, and when necessary sets up drug screen appointments; provides candidate with the necessary supplies to take for drug screen.
• Prepares “New Hire Packets” and presents new hire orientations.
• Builds and maintains new hire files for hub records.
• Maintains and audits the following items on a regular basis: files, I-9’s, labor summary reports and hub bulletin boards.
• Posts open positions and maintains posting boards and websites.
• Participates in recruiting activities such as attending job fairs and circulating job postings within community.
• Maintains a tracking system for all recruiting activities.
• Tracks applicant referral sources.
• Answers general HR questions and/or direct people to the correct source.
•Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Previous experience in a Human Resources support role preferred.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Effective written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
• Ability to proficiently communicate verbally and in writing using the English language.
Address: 2902 Gun Club Road
Zip Code: 30907
Domicile Location: P309
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Administrative