Position Type: Part Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
This role is responsible for preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Responsible for supporting analysts and claims managers by running and/or scheduling queries. Supports team projects and acts as back-up to insurance compliance process. Administers the risk management information system.
• Schedule and/or runs queries out of current risk information system (RIMS) database (Riskonnect), CDAS (contractor database), Business Objects and litigation database to support department analytics and audit (CSM/SOX) testing.
• Gathers and organizes current metrics and/or create analytics (i.e. pivot charts) for dashboard reporting.
• Assists with team projects, working with internal business partners, cross-opco, and vendors. Includes drafting project proposels to gain IT approval on IT related initiatives, keeping project on task, and reporting progress to management.
• Administers current risk management database – changes passwords, voids payments, drafts templates, troubleshoots issues and works with vendor to address issues that IT supports.
• Works with Financial Planning and Corporate Accounting to ensure expenses and/or parameters (fiscal year plan numbers, revenue miles, etc.) are incorporated into Risk Management and Litigation analytics. Reports significant changes in reserves on weekly and monthly basis to ensure the company is allocating sufficient funds. Identifies increases/decreases in expenses as well as quarter over quarter/year over year trends.
• Supports analysts by proofing presentations for upper management.
• Acts as back up for Contracted Service Provider insurance compliance monitoring ensuring the groundinsurance mailbox is monitored and messages handled timely should current support be unavailable.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• None required
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work on various projects simultaneously
• Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals
Other Job Description Information
This is a 20 hour per week job share position with the following schedule: Wednesday afternoon, 8 hours on Thursday and 8 hours on Friday.
This position may be domiciled at Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI.
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Accounting/Finance