Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Professional
Provides technology and departmental expertise and system support for all processes and procedures within Contractor Relations, Contractor Resources, and/or Contractor Settlement department. Functions as the Information Technology (IT) lead for all department technology projects, system updates, enhancements, implementations. Serves as the subject matter expert on the implementation and administration of Contractor Relations systems and programs, such as, Contractor Driver Administration and Settlement (CDAS), MyGroundBiz, MyGroundBiz Account, Electronic Discussions.
• Manages all department technology projects, system updates, enhancements, and implementations; acts as the liaison with Information Technology department to ensure business needs are communicated and met through activities and results.
• Develops epics, stories and features thru AGILE framework to support Transportation Value Stream initiatives. Works with PI planning teams to test functionality.
• Develops, documents, and completes system testing plans and both formal and informal activities in support of new or changing systems.
• Develops complex CDAS queries to address Settlement and outside business partner needs.
• Consults with various departments to make strategic recommendations concerning IT systems planning, future business/operation concepts, development of systems, training, and/or implementation.
• Reviews, troubleshoots, assists, resolves, delegates and/or escalates CDAS system/program issues to ensure timely resolution.
• Develops and delivers presentations and training materials to employees, management, and/or Contracted Service Providers (CSPs) to assist implementation and ongoing support of new or changing systems, processes or procedures.
• Develops and reviews various communication resources with appropriate management and stakeholders.
• Provides functional and system expertise to organizational change management development and planning within the department.
• Reviews, updates and provides recommendations for policies, processes and procedures related to department systems.
• Coaches and mentors less experienced Settlement staff.
• Develops, analyzes, and distributes queries and reports to Settlement systems users and management.
• Solicits, reviews, and/or analyzes Settlement systems user feedback to support continuous improvement process.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Business/Management or related field required; in addition to Minimum Experience, high school degree or GED and four (4) years experience in IT, process/systems engineering, business administration, or related area is accepted in lieu of degree.
• Five (5) years experience required in Information Technology, process/systems engineering, business administration, or related area.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft /CDAS system preferred.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
• Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
• Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
• Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
• Ability to act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
Other Job Description Information
This position may be domiciled at Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI.
*Experience with SQL language programing
*Knowledge of Peoplesoft
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Engineering