Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Architectural Project Manager
Requisition ID: 25892-290366
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: 40 hrs/wk
Responsible for performing all phases of architectural design and contract administration for new and existing FedEx Freight facilities and properties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
1. Coordinate design development of work with consultants
2. Review construction drawings to meet design specifications
3. Produce Computer Aided Design (CAD) production drawings and site development plans
4. Develop preliminary cost estimates for construction projects
5. Design projects utilizing latest construction methods and materials
6. Produce construction specifications in current Construction Specification Institute (CSI) format
7. Coordinate delivery of construction documents to bidders
8. Issue addendums and request-for-information during the bid process
9. Coordinate and respond to code compliance comments during permitting process; comply with all applicable building codes
10. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
11. Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and Professional Architect certification plus five (5) years Architectural Project experience
• Proficient in design, CAD drafting, project management principals, practices, techniques and tools
• Ability to plan, design and manage Architectural projects
• Experience in project specification documents and American Institute of Architects (AIA) contracts
• Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good verbal and written communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc)
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Must be able to travel
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.