Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-291382
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Provide expertise and guidance to management through the analysis of HR and operations data, as well as external market and demographic information. Provide information and high-level analysis to guide business decisions. Gather, analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources and systems. Develop strong working relationships with internal customers and work closely with assigned group to understand business rules, key performance indicators, strategies and plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop metrics based on employee demographics, labor market, legislation and other factors that impact employee engagement and/or turnover
2. Assist in strategic research projects, running advanced analytics (e.g., modeling, etc.)
3. Use workforce planning methodologies to determine business unit strengths and strategic opportunities in collaboration with internal clients
4. Provide business impact studies on various HR initiatives and proposals ensuring focus on corporate impact
5. Provide proactive analytics, predictive modeling, and “what-if” analysis of related data as input into key strategic planning and decisions
6. Coordinate workforce reports for leadership
7. Use knowledge of objectives, strategies and needs to identify opportunities where data can be leveraged to achieve desired results
8. Prepare and analyze data through the use of profiling, extracting, mapping, importing, transforming, validating or modeling
9. Apply queries, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods and visulization techniquest to improve data quality
10. Perform validation and testing to confirm accuracy of information created
11. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
12. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, industrial psychology, human resources, or related field plus one (1) year experience in analytics, statistics and/or human resources
• Solution-oriented and able to take initiative
• Strong collaborative, interpersonal, conflict management and relationship building skills
• Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Strong analytical skills
• Project management skills with the ability to develop and implement multiple projects ranging from small to large project plans
• Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels throughout the organization
• Good presentation skills
• Strategic planning and implementation skills
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate difficult or controversial discussions and drive to deliver resolution
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate overall design discussions to completion
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.