Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-295345
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Work Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
Participate in process review engagements to gather data, analyze and develop strategies to support enhanced controls in business processes. Support the compliance process by serving as liaison between business partners, Internal Audit and Legal.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Assist with organizing and prioritizing project tasks
2. Serve as point of contact for internal control information
3. Assist with creating and maintaining documentation for process improvement projects
4. Participate in the creation and maintenance of project vision and scope initiatives
5. Participate in meetings with business teams to ensure best practices are applied in process design reviews
6. Assist in identifying control weaknesses and recommending risk mitigation strategies
7. Partner with Internal Audit to analyze control failures in preparation of remediation plans
8. Support process owners in remediation of Internal Audit action items
9. Monitor remediation progress and assists in gathering data for executive presentation
10. Inform management of current and future project progress
11. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
12. Perform other assignments (or duties) as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Math, Information Technology or other quantitative discipline plus one (1) year in internal controls, operational accounting or other related experience
• Knowledge of Visio or other flowcharting software, preferred
• Able to function in a highly-flexible work environment
• Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office software, including but not limited to, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of employees across the organization
• Able to follow instructions and complete required training
• Able to work independently and as a team member
• Must be able to travel
• Hours may vary due to operational need
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.