Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-296629
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Dr
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
INTERNSHIP POSITION OVERVIEW:
Train with department management, professional and support staff in order to gain work experience. Gain a working knowledge of applications and tools related to assigned functional area; perform assigned tasks and project work with minimal supervision; specific duties/tasks determined by department management. Assignments are directly related to Intern’s field of study.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Perform meaningful work in assigned department
2. Participate in projects and tasks as assigned
3. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
4. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Must be enrolled in or recently graduated (within the last 24 months) from an accredited college or university
• Successful completion of 60 semester hours toward a Bachelor’s Degree, 90 semester hours preferred, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Depending on the functional area supported, additional knowledge, skills, abilities and experience may be required
• May require completion of courses related to specific functional department assigned
• Must be reliable and exhibit follow-through
• Must be adept in completing assignments and solving problems
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
• Able to follow instructions and complete required training
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.