Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Analyst-Facilities Planning
Requisition ID: 25892-297342
Address Line 1: 2200 Forward Drive
Zip Code: 72602-0840
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 to 5:00
Lead facility capacity assessment process by utilizing analytical methods and tools to develop cost-effective solutions for current and future facility needs. Collaborate with required departments to define and cost justify facility replacements, expansions and consolidations. Lead service center openings and moves by coordinating set up with each contributing department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Gather, develop and present supporting data to justify facility replacements, expansions, consolidations, spin-offs and moves to Operations leadership
2. Prepare documents and circulate for departmental and leadership approval
3. Request, analyze and interpret National Traffic Database and shipment costing data impacting facility decisions
4. Prepare and utilize reports based on data from project tracking software
5. Provide verbal project updates on weekly Facility Solutions conference call
6. Develop and provide Scope of Work to contributing departments for make-ready facilities
7. Direct vendors in the coordination of onsite set up of new facilities; order, monitor and track furniture and supplies needed to set up new facilities
8. Visit construction sites to inspect and approve applicable work based on prototype drawings
9. Communicate move dates and other pertinent information to all involved FedEx Enterprise functions
10. Coordinate service center moves and set ups with all contributing departments to enable cost-efficient transitions and uninterrupted freight service
11. Collaborate with Operating region management to develop fiscal facilities capital budget
12. Provide support to Operations for technology projects; develop ad hoc reports as requested by leadership
13. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies and procedures
14. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus three (3) years’ analytical experience, which includes experience participating on and /or leading large projects
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to interpret AutoCAD drawings
• Ability to master and utilize web-based software tools
• Good analytical skills with the ability to review data, define issues and identify solutions
• Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experienced with Microsoft Office software including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Travel required
• Hours may vary due to operational need
• Exposure to dust, noise, fumes and extreme hot and cold weather changes
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.