Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 25892-298194
Address Line 1: 1715 Aaron Brenner Drive
Zip Code: 38120
Position Status: Full-Time
Responsible for the design, development and support of effective and competitive compensation and performance management programs, policies, practices and controls. Consult with senior level management and key internal partners regarding the application of sound compensation principles/practices. Serve as a strategic, technical and analytical resource, providing advice to business partners and strategic input to the Company's total rewards program.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Attract, select, lead, develop and motivate a staff of employees.
2. Plan, organize, design and manage strategically focused compensation related programs.
3. Develop/revise policies and procedures, which govern the application and administration of pay programs.
4. Identify, assess and interpret solutions to standard/nonstandard requests and problems as they relate to compensation programs
5. Monitor trends in compensation and recommend enhancements that assist in retention, motivation and recruitment of talent.
6. Manage job analysis and development of job descriptions, recommend job titles, and pay grades based on job scope, external pay and internal comparisons.
7. Partner with HR to identify and address current and emerging compensation trends and issues.
8. In conjunction with the legal department, monitor legislation and regulatory requirements to ensure compensation policies and programs are in compliance with local, state and federal laws and consistent with company philosophy.
9. Act as a liaison for compensation initiatives that require coordination and/or collaboration with FedEx Corporate and/or other operating companies.
10. Manage market studies, make recommendations for improving effectiveness of existing programs and ensure objectives are achieved.
11. Manage the administration of direct compensation for executives, including annual compensation review and short-time and long-term incentive payouts.
12. Act as a project lead and/or team member on cross operating company projects.
12. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations as well as company policies / procedures.
13. Perform other duties as required.
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• Bachelor's degree/equivalent in business, finance, HR or a related field, plus five (5) years of experience in HR, business or finance with a focus in compensation preferred
• PHR, CCP or SHRM preferred
• Familiarity w/government regulations as they apply to compensation and other human resources disciplines
• Strong management and analytical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be results oriented and capable of meeting deadlines with attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office software, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Self-motivated, collaborative team player with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels and build effective working relationships
• Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information
Company Name: FedEx Freight Corporation