Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Recovery Operations Rep
Requisition ID: 25892-299134
Address Line 1: 20315 I-30
Zip Code: 72015
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Hours: 0500-1700
Unload salvage trailers and determine categorization of product. Provide Customer Service within Sav-a-Bundle company retail store.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Unload Salvage trailers
2. Determine categorization of product (wholesale, retail, E-bay, auction or disposal)
3. Perform retail duties including product pricing, stocking, auction set up and customer service
4. Conduct sales transactions and reconcile cash drawer
5. Enter data into Retail Point of Sale (POS) system
6. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
7. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Two (2) years’ experience in Retail, Salvage, Over, Short and Damaged (OS&D) or Dock experience processing OS&D freight
• Knowledge of product and pricing products
• Basic math and computer skills with or without a calculator
• Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Basic verbal and written communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc) with ability to work with public
• Able to follow instructions and complete required training
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
Company Name: FedEx Freight Inc.